Hospitalist Jobs in California
Sunday · May 31, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Sonoma) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
- Must be comfortable with procedures and working in an environment without back up and specialist support.
- We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our providers.
- Through People, We Make a Difference.
- Experience arts and culture, outdoor activities in the redwood forest parks of Sonoma and Mendocino counties, wine tasting in the California countryside, whale watching along the coast or hiking in the stunning state and regional parks of the San Francisco North Bay area.
- Physician responsibilities in ICU include intubations, central lines, codes, and vent management.
- The atmosphere of the hospital is like the atmosphere of Sonoma- a warm, comfortable, place of healing.
- Well-equipped hospitalist lounge-sleep room.
- We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our providers can feel really proud of the care they give.
- Our talented providers are the key to fulfilling our mission.
- Sonoma Valley Hospital 83-bed, full-service, short-term acute care district hospital, with an outstanding staff of health care professionals located in the heart of the City of Sonoma.
- Family Medicine candidates with ICU and procedural experience required Commitment to our Front-Line Providers.
- The beautiful Sonoma Valley is a place where residents enjoy a multitude of diverse activities.
- With a rich culture, a variety of attractions, and spectacular landscapes and climate Sonoma Valley is a place that travelers love to visit and residents love.
- This is the key to engagement.
- Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Sonoma, CA.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME.
- Sonoma Valley is just an hour north of San Francisco where visitors can tour Alcatraz Island or the West Coast's first and oldest operating lighthouse.
- Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are.
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians' Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance Location & Lifestyle.
- Practicing physicians who like procedures and enjoy the autonomy of practicing medicine independently will be a good fit.
- Join 5 very experienced board-certified hospitalists with excellent ICU skills.
- SVH is known for a compassionate and professional staff, topnotch physicians and dedication to the needs and expectations of the community.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.