Hospitalist Jobs in California
Wednesday · October 17, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Paradise) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- HM Administrative Fellowship and leadership opportunities also available.
- We believe that a group unified by the joy of improving health succeeds on all levels.
- Codes run by ER with hospitalist backup.
- Open ICU with Hospitalist as primary, but Intensivist backup for vents and intubations.
- Our passion for patient care unifies us across practice sites and specialties.
- You'll have access to our national network of physician partners who thrive on collaboration and take a vested interest in your success.
- Join the Vituity Team. We are one of the largest physician-owned and managed practice groups in the United States with leadership comprised of practicing clinicians just like you.
- We know that when we work together as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in.
- Seeking BE/BC Internal Medicine and Family Practice physicians.
- When you're ready to build your career, we support you with unique leadership training and other fellowship and educational opportunities.
- As a Vituity partner, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with you.
- Average daily encounters include 12-13 census with 1-2 admissions.
- A 101-bed hospital that includes an ER also run by Vituity, creating a dual line of service that benefits the patients as well as the physicians.
- If you're looking for a partnership where you can transform your practice with a team of providers who strive to balance great work with a full life-. Come grow with us!
- We sponsor Visas!
- Up to $100k sign-on bonus available for qualified candidates, including Visa candidates.
- As an owner from day one, you become an equal and valued partner, with the potential to make contributions that impact real change.
- Vituity Locations: Vituity has opportunities in over 250 practices across the country.
- Adventist Health Feather River Hospital - Paradise, California.
- Schedule runs 8 on 8 off, with 3 hospitalists on during the day and 1 in-house at night.
- With our comprehensive systems of support you can focus your attention where you want it to be-on patient care and outcomes.
- Night admits avg 4-5.
- The only Hospital to be a recipient of the Gold-Level, California Award for Performance Excellence twice, in 2008 and 2010.
- Join the Physician Partnership Where You Have a Voice.
- No Procedures.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago