Hospitalist Jobs in California
Sunday · September 15, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Paradise) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Up to $100k sign-on bonus available for qualified candidates, including Visa candidates.
- If you're looking for a partnership where you can transform your practice with a team of providers who strive to balance great work with a full life-. Come grow with us!
- A 101-bed hospital that includes an ER also run by Vituity, creating a dual line of service that benefits the patients as well as the physicians.
- You'll have access to our national network of physician partners who thrive on collaboration and take a vested interest in your success.
- We believe that a group unified by the joy of improving health succeeds on all levels.
- With our comprehensive systems of support you can focus your attention where you want it to be-on patient care and outcomes.
- As a Vituity partner, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with you.
- Join the Vituity Team. We are one of the largest physician-owned and managed practice groups in the United States with leadership comprised of practicing clinicians just like you.
- Average daily encounters include 12-13 census with 1-2 admissions.
- Schedule runs 8 on 8 off, with 3 hospitalists on during the day and 1 in-house at night.
- Codes run by ER with hospitalist backup.
- The only Hospital to be a recipient of the Gold-Level, California Award for Performance Excellence twice, in 2008 and 2010.
- Vituity Locations: Vituity has opportunities in over 250 practices across the country.
- As an owner from day one, you become an equal and valued partner, with the potential to make contributions that impact real change.
- Seeking BE/BC Internal Medicine and Family Practice physicians.
- We know that when we work together as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in.
- Night admits avg 4-5.
- Our passion for patient care unifies us across practice sites and specialties.
- Open ICU with Hospitalist as primary, but Intensivist backup for vents and intubations.
- Join the Physician Partnership Where You Have a Voice.
- We sponsor Visas!
- No Procedures.
- HM Administrative Fellowship and leadership opportunities also available.
- When you're ready to build your career, we support you with unique leadership training and other fellowship and educational opportunities.
- Adventist Health Feather River Hospital - Paradise, California.
This perm job from Vituity was last open on Nov 17.