Hospitalist Jobs in California
Thursday · February 21, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Mission Hills) is a multispecialty group practice.
- HealthCare Partners offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care.
- HealthCare Partners Medical Group is looking for a Full-Time Hospitalist Medical Director to lead one of our largest employed hospitalist programs in Los Angeles.
- Board Certified in Internal or Family Medicine.
- FHM or Sfhm status.
- Advanced degree in management or fellowship training a plus.
- Must work collaboratively with clinical, operational, and case management leadership to achieve clearly defined metrics related to utilization, quality, and outcomes.
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- Our initial online application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Unrestricted CA State Medical License (or willing to obtain if out of state).
- Strong clinical training including ongoing practice.
- Understanding of managed care operations including IPAs, ACOs, full-risk contracting models or equivalent.
- 50% Administrative, 50% clinical.
- Strong interest in onboarding and developing new hospitalists and understanding of hospital operations are key attributes to success in this position.
- The Medical Director will interact closely with both regional and hospital leadership to manage a highly evolved population health model that is at the forefront of care delivery and has ownership for quality and operational metrics related to inpatient care at the hospital system.
- Reports to Regional Inpatient and High-risk Director.
- 5+ years in a leadership role over a large hospitalist program or equivalent.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, DaVita Medical Group is the place for you.
- This high-profile position will include responsibility for over 14 full-time clinicians as well as indirect management of an inpatient care management team and administrative staff.
- Direct oversight of all employed and contracted hospitalist clinicians.
- Track record of change management and driving outcomes.
This perm job from Healthcare Partners was last open on Nov 12.