Hospitalist Jobs in California
Wednesday · October 17, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Mission Hills) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Advanced degree in management or fellowship training a plus.
- Board Certified in Internal or Family Medicine.
- HealthCare Partners Medical Group is looking for a Full-Time Hospitalist Medical Director to lead one of our largest employed hospitalist programs in Los Angeles.
- This high-profile position will include responsibility for over 14 full-time clinicians as well as indirect management of an inpatient care management team and administrative staff.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, DaVita Medical Group is the place for you.
- The Medical Director will interact closely with both regional and hospital leadership to manage a highly evolved population health model that is at the forefront of care delivery and has ownership for quality and operational metrics related to inpatient care at the hospital system.
- Direct oversight of all employed and contracted hospitalist clinicians.
- Understanding of managed care operations including IPAs, ACOs, full-risk contracting models or equivalent.
- 50% Administrative, 50% clinical.
- FHM or Sfhm status.
- Track record of change management and driving outcomes.
- HealthCare Partners offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care.
- Strong interest in onboarding and developing new hospitalists and understanding of hospital operations are key attributes to success in this position.
- 5+ years in a leadership role over a large hospitalist program or equivalent.
- Strong clinical training including ongoing practice.
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- Our initial online application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Unrestricted CA State Medical License (or willing to obtain if out of state).
- Must work collaboratively with clinical, operational, and case management leadership to achieve clearly defined metrics related to utilization, quality, and outcomes.
- Reports to Regional Inpatient and High-risk Director.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Healthcare Partners .