Hospitalist Jobs in California
Wednesday · October 17, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Murietta) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- No procedures required.
- The area offers affordable housing, plenty of activities, and easy access to both Los Angeles and San Diego Counties.
- Hospitalist Department.
- Employee status with full benefits, including health, dental, vision, 401k, and more.
- Residents of Murrieta and Wildomar can enjoy the nearby San Bernardino Mountains, Lake Arrowhead, Big Bear Mountain, and Temecula Wine Region, one of the newest wine regions in California with over 35 wineries to visit.
- We are seeking a part-time or full-time time Nocturnist in Murrieta, CA.
- Excellent back up services.
- Paid "A" rated malpractice insurance with unlimited tail coverage.
- Open ICU.
- 36 hours of daily coverage.
- Candidates must be BC/BE FP or IM with Hospitalilst experience required.
- Southwest Healthcare System, which includes Inland Valley Medical Center and Rancho Springs Medical Center, offers a wide range of high quality services to residents of Riverside County and the surrounding areas.
- Inland Valley, located in Wildomar, and Rancho Springs, located in Murrieta, are just a short drive away from one another.
- Their major services include: 24-hour Emergency Services (Regional Trauma center), a nationally-ranked Weight-Loss Surgery Center of Excellence, Wound Care, Radiology services, Inpatient/Outpatient surgery, Robotic surgery, and more.
- 14-18 encounters per provider.
- Murrieta, CA and Wildomar, CA are both situated within Riverside County and enjoy a Mediterranean climate with 263 days of sunshine per year.
- Excellent Compensation.
- Murrieta was named the.1 safest city in Riverside County and the.2 safest city in The United States behind Irvine, CA.
- 12 hour shifts, all in house.
- 2,ense Reimbursement Account.
- Full time considered 180 hours per month.
- Benefits and Compensation.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services