Hospitalist Jobs in California
Monday · December 10, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Murietta) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 12 hour shifts, all in house.
- The area offers affordable housing, plenty of activities, and easy access to both Los Angeles and San Diego Counties.
- Excellent back up services.
- We are seeking a part-time or full-time time Nocturnist in Murrieta, CA.
- 36 hours of daily coverage.
- Residents of Murrieta and Wildomar can enjoy the nearby San Bernardino Mountains, Lake Arrowhead, Big Bear Mountain, and Temecula Wine Region, one of the newest wine regions in California with over 35 wineries to visit.
- Open ICU.
- 2,ense Reimbursement Account.
- Their major services include: 24-hour Emergency Services (Regional Trauma center), a nationally-ranked Weight-Loss Surgery Center of Excellence, Wound Care, Radiology services, Inpatient/Outpatient surgery, Robotic surgery, and more.
- 14-18 encounters per provider.
- Excellent Compensation.
- No procedures required.
- Candidates must be BC/BE FP or IM with Hospitalilst experience required.
- Full time considered 180 hours per month.
- Hospitalist Department.
- Murrieta, CA and Wildomar, CA are both situated within Riverside County and enjoy a Mediterranean climate with 263 days of sunshine per year.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Southwest Healthcare System, which includes Inland Valley Medical Center and Rancho Springs Medical Center, offers a wide range of high quality services to residents of Riverside County and the surrounding areas.
- Paid "A" rated malpractice insurance with unlimited tail coverage.
- Employee status with full benefits, including health, dental, vision, 401k, and more.
- Murrieta was named the.1 safest city in Riverside County and the.2 safest city in The United States behind Irvine, CA.
- Inland Valley, located in Wildomar, and Rancho Springs, located in Murrieta, are just a short drive away from one another.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Nov 1.