Hospitalist Jobs in California
Monday · January 27, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (French Camp) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- French Camp is a small residential area in San Joaquin County with a rich history.
- Physician residencies, affiliated with the University of California, Davis School of Medicine include: Family Medicine, Internal Medicine and General Surgery.
- The communities of San Joaquin County offer residents a unique choice of residential lifestyles with urban lofts and condominiums, planned residential subdivisions with lakes, wine country living, open waterway lifestyles and other amenities or enjoy a rural country estate setting.
- Their training programs have successfully served California, and the nation with accomplished medical professionals.
- Full back-up of specialties available.
- It is a short drive from a number of family-friendly activities including world-class museums and galleries, professional sporting events, and vibrant farmer's markets.
- Access to group-based 401K, health, dental and vision insurance plans.
- Must be BC/BE in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- ED with 43,800 annual visits.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- 15-25% acuity.
- Employee Status.
- Its large, modern campus is currently undergoing additional growth to add a new 30,000 sq.
- Critical care surgeons are on staff 24 hours per day and the hospital provides comprehensive outpatient services including primary care and specialty clinics as well as satellite outpatient clinics.
- Level II Trauma Center.
- Primary Stroke Center.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Physician Coverage: 24 hours daily.
- Their GME programs are built around strong research and clinical education components and they are an affiliate of U.C. Davis School of Medicine.
- Must be comfortable with lines and intubations.
- 13% admit rate.
- San Joaquin General Hospital's graduate medical education is one of the most prestigious programs in Northern California.
- Competitive Pay.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Teaching site for the University of the Pacific School of Pharmacy.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Malpractice Provided: $1 million/$3 million policy.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- 104-bed acute-care, teaching hospital.
- The only trauma center in the county.
- Average Daily Census: 12-18 encounters.
- 12-hour shifts.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Residents will round in AM.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Pharmacy Residency Program.
- San Joaquin General Hospital is a teaching hospital that is ranked in the top 20% of hospitals nationally for quality patient care.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Hospitalist physicians for San Joaquin General Hospital in California's Central Valley.
- County's EMS base station.
- Acute care addition.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- French Camp is located in California's Central Valley, between Yosemite National Park and coastal beaches, only 10 minutes outside of Stockton and 30 minutes from the popular Lodi wine region.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Envision Physician Services