Hospitalist Jobs in California
Wednesday · September 30, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (French Camp) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- French Camp is located in California's Central Valley, between Yosemite National Park and coastal beaches, only 10 minutes outside of Stockton and 30 minutes from the popular Lodi wine region.
- County's EMS base station.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- The only trauma center in the county.
- Must be BC/BE in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- ED with 43,800 annual visits.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Teaching site for the University of the Pacific School of Pharmacy.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Residents will round in AM.
- Level II Trauma Center.
- Their training programs have successfully served California, and the nation with accomplished medical professionals.
- 13% admit rate.
- The communities of San Joaquin County offer residents a unique choice of residential lifestyles with urban lofts and condominiums, planned residential subdivisions with lakes, wine country living, open waterway lifestyles and other amenities or enjoy a rural country estate setting.
- Physician residencies, affiliated with the University of California, Davis School of Medicine include: Family Medicine, Internal Medicine and General Surgery.
- San Joaquin General Hospital's graduate medical education is one of the most prestigious programs in Northern California.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Its large, modern campus is currently undergoing additional growth to add a new 30,000 sq.
- Pharmacy Residency Program.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- 12-hour shifts.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Hospitalist physicians for San Joaquin General Hospital in California's Central Valley.
- Full back-up of specialties available.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- 104-bed acute-care, teaching hospital.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Must be comfortable with lines and intubations.
- San Joaquin General Hospital is a teaching hospital that is ranked in the top 20% of hospitals nationally for quality patient care.
- Average Daily Census: 12-18 encounters.
- Their GME programs are built around strong research and clinical education components and they are an affiliate of U.C. Davis School of Medicine.
- Malpractice Provided: $1 million/$3 million policy.
- Primary Stroke Center.
- French Camp is a small residential area in San Joaquin County with a rich history.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Acute care addition.
- It is a short drive from a number of family-friendly activities including world-class museums and galleries, professional sporting events, and vibrant farmer's markets.
- Employee Status.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- 15-25% acuity.
- Physician Coverage: 24 hours daily.
- Access to group-based 401K, health, dental and vision insurance plans.
- Competitive Pay.
- Critical care surgeons are on staff 24 hours per day and the hospital provides comprehensive outpatient services including primary care and specialty clinics as well as satellite outpatient clinics.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago
by Envision Physician Services