Hospitalist Jobs in California
Wednesday · December 11, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (French Camp) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- It is a short drive from a number of family-friendly activities including world-class museums and galleries, professional sporting events, and vibrant farmer's markets.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Malpractice Provided: $1 million/$3 million policy.
- Critical care surgeons are on staff 24 hours per day and the hospital provides comprehensive outpatient services including primary care and specialty clinics as well as satellite outpatient clinics.
- 12-hour shifts.
- Acute care addition.
- Full back-up of specialties available.
- Access to group-based 401K, health, dental and vision insurance plans.
- Its large, modern campus is currently undergoing additional growth to add a new 30,000 sq.
- Pharmacy Residency Program.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Hospitalist physicians for San Joaquin General Hospital in California's Central Valley.
- 13% admit rate.
- Physician residencies, affiliated with the University of California, Davis School of Medicine include: Family Medicine, Internal Medicine and General Surgery.
- County's EMS base station.
- Physician Coverage: 24 hours daily.
- Their training programs have successfully served California, and the nation with accomplished medical professionals.
- San Joaquin General Hospital's graduate medical education is one of the most prestigious programs in Northern California.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Teaching site for the University of the Pacific School of Pharmacy.
- Employee Status.
- French Camp is a small residential area in San Joaquin County with a rich history.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Competitive Pay.
- 104-bed acute-care, teaching hospital.
- Must be BC/BE in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- The communities of San Joaquin County offer residents a unique choice of residential lifestyles with urban lofts and condominiums, planned residential subdivisions with lakes, wine country living, open waterway lifestyles and other amenities or enjoy a rural country estate setting.
- ED with 43,800 annual visits.
- Level II Trauma Center.
- Residents will round in AM.
- The only trauma center in the county.
- Must be comfortable with lines and intubations.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Their GME programs are built around strong research and clinical education components and they are an affiliate of U.C. Davis School of Medicine.
- 15-25% acuity.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Primary Stroke Center.
- San Joaquin General Hospital is a teaching hospital that is ranked in the top 20% of hospitals nationally for quality patient care.
- Average Daily Census: 12-18 encounters.
- French Camp is located in California's Central Valley, between Yosemite National Park and coastal beaches, only 10 minutes outside of Stockton and 30 minutes from the popular Lodi wine region.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services