Hospitalist Jobs in California
Sunday · October 20, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (French Camp) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- 104-bed acute-care, teaching hospital.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Access to group-based 401K, health, dental and vision insurance plans.
- Their GME programs are built around strong research and clinical education components and they are an affiliate of U.C. Davis School of Medicine.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Residents will round in AM.
- Physician Coverage: 24 hours daily.
- ED with 43,800 annual visits.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Their training programs have successfully served California, and the nation with accomplished medical professionals.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Must be BC/BE in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- French Camp is a small residential area in San Joaquin County with a rich history.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Malpractice Provided: $1 million/$3 million policy.
- 15-25% acuity.
- 13% admit rate.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Hospitalist physicians for San Joaquin General Hospital in California's Central Valley.
- It is a short drive from a number of family-friendly activities including world-class museums and galleries, professional sporting events, and vibrant farmer's markets.
- Pharmacy Residency Program.
- 12-hour shifts.
- San Joaquin General Hospital is a teaching hospital that is ranked in the top 20% of hospitals nationally for quality patient care.
- Teaching site for the University of the Pacific School of Pharmacy.
- Average Daily Census: 12-18 encounters.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Primary Stroke Center.
- Acute care addition.
- Competitive Pay.
- Physician residencies, affiliated with the University of California, Davis School of Medicine include: Family Medicine, Internal Medicine and General Surgery.
- Its large, modern campus is currently undergoing additional growth to add a new 30,000 sq.
- San Joaquin General Hospital's graduate medical education is one of the most prestigious programs in Northern California.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- The only trauma center in the county.
- Must be comfortable with lines and intubations.
- Employee Status.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- French Camp is located in California's Central Valley, between Yosemite National Park and coastal beaches, only 10 minutes outside of Stockton and 30 minutes from the popular Lodi wine region.
- Full back-up of specialties available.
- Level II Trauma Center.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- The communities of San Joaquin County offer residents a unique choice of residential lifestyles with urban lofts and condominiums, planned residential subdivisions with lakes, wine country living, open waterway lifestyles and other amenities or enjoy a rural country estate setting.
- County's EMS base station.
- Critical care surgeons are on staff 24 hours per day and the hospital provides comprehensive outpatient services including primary care and specialty clinics as well as satellite outpatient clinics.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services