Hospitalist Jobs in California
Wednesday · October 17, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Torrance) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- New physician will be scheduled in shifts, from 7:00 pm to 7:00 am.
- With hundreds of physician and advanced practice clinician opportunities in virtually all specialties at any given time, Psjh and Providence offer diverse locations, lifestyles and practice models.
- Must have CA license or have application in process.
- Located 25 miles southwest of downtown LA, Torrance is a mixture of thriving industry and suburbia, with some of the best coastal golf courses and beaches in Southern California.
- We are affiliated with Providence Health & Services and our ambulatory sites are near Providence hospitals in the South Bay (Providence Little Company of Mary Medical Center Torrance, and Providence Little Company of Mary Medical Center San Pedro) and the Valley (Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center in Burbank, Providence Tarzana Medical Center and Providence Holy Cross Medical Center in Mission Hills).
- Torrance, California - Providence Health & Services is seeking an excellent Nocturnist physician.
- Strongly prefer local candidates.
- City Descriptiontorrance, with a population of about 145,000, is the eighth largest city in LA County.
- This is a great opportunity to join Providence Medical Associates, our multi-specialty care team with state-of-the-art facilities and fully integrated EMR.
- Our team provides convenient, personalized care serving the South Bay, mid-Los Angeles, San Fernando and Santa Clarita Valley communities.
- Excellent compensation and benefits, and physicians are eligible for a partnership track.
- Providence is a partner organization of the Providence St. Joseph Health (Psjh) family, which operates 50 exceptional hospitals and more than 800 clinics across seven western states.
- Brand Descriptionprovidence Health & Services is a not-for-profit system of hospitals, clinics and medical groups with a mission to serve everyone-especially the poor and vulnerable.
- Must be board-certified or -qualified (within five years of obtaining eligibility).
- No visa sponsorships.
- Full-time position.
- Facility Descriptionprovidence Medical Associates is a multi-specialty medical group of approximately 200 physicians including ambulatory practices, a hospitalist and post-acute team, and several urgent care centers.
This perm job opening was posted
7 weeks ago
by Provider Solutions + Development