Hospitalist Jobs in California
Friday · August 17, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Compensation: Base salary of $250,000 - $260,000 with high bonus potential.
- Generous benefits package and partnership opportunity with NO "buy-in.
- This modern city offers a perfect quality of life with the top-rated public and private schools in the state of California.
- Low patient census and EMR in place.
- Enjoy affordable housing, fine dining, and great weather year round in California's Top 10 Destination!
- Daytime blocked schedule with 7am/7pm or 6am/6pm shifts.
- NO Procedures, NO ICU, NO Codes, NO Nights.
- Services will be provided at a 400+ bed Medical Center with all sub-specialty support represented.
- Opportunity: Join a strong and thriving practice with 24 current Hospitalists and expanding to 26-28.
- Relocation allowance with malpractice tail coverage.
- Location: Located One hour to Sacramento and Oakland, and 90 minutes to San Francisco and San Jose.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in California.
- Physician will work in a team of 12 Hospitalist and 2 dedicated Nocturnists.
- The Hospitalist program follows a dedicated admitter and rounder model with ICU rounders and Intensivists are available.
- Facility: This is a physician-owned 350+ provider, award-winning multi-specialty with modern facilities, advanced technology and ease of practice in a doctor-friendly atmosphere.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago