Hospitalist Jobs in California
Friday · August 17, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (California) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing locums.
- Specialty Needed: Nocturnist.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Could consider a candidate with minor medmal 7+ years ago, put could not push for temp privileges.
- Opportunity will fill fast.
- Fabulous ongoing Nocturnist locum coverage needed in Southern California.
- Ideal candidate will have a clean background with no medical malpractice claims, and no criminal background.
- Location: Southern California.
- BC/BE (within 4 years of residency).
- Will consider a candidate that can commit to 7-10 shifts per month.
- Patient Volume: 5-6 admits per night.
- Ideal candidate can commit to 7on/7off for several months.
- Solo coverage.
- Not procedures required.
This locum job opening was posted
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.