Hospitalist Jobs in California
Thursday · February 21, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (California) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- BC/BE (within 4 years of residency).
- Not procedures required.
- Could consider a candidate with minor medmal 7+ years ago, put could not push for temp privileges.
- Fabulous ongoing Nocturnist locum coverage needed in Southern California.
- Ideal candidate can commit to 7on/7off for several months.
- Ideal candidate will have a clean background with no medical malpractice claims, and no criminal background.
- Opportunity will fill fast.
- Specialty Needed: Nocturnist.
- Solo coverage.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing locums.
- Patient Volume: 5-6 admits per night.
- Location: Southern California.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Will consider a candidate that can commit to 7-10 shifts per month.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Oct 5.