Hospitalist Jobs in California
Friday · August 17, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Napa) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Comprehensive benefits.
- Take advantage of this opportunity to join a collegial, well-established team at Queen of the Valley Medical Center 's growing Hospital Medicine service, where you'll be able to grow as a physician while enjoying the benefits of an integrated health system.
- Our reputation for excellence, on par with well-known university hospitals, consistently attracts high caliber health care professionals.
- Competitive compensation.
- With a population of nearly 80,000, Napa is the County seat for one of the world's Great Wine Capitals.
- Opened in 1958, Queen of the Valley Medical Center is a 208-bed hospital serving the greater Napa Valley area as the region's largest, most comprehensive health care facility.
- Full-time position.
- St. Joseph Health (SJH) is an integrated Catholic health care delivery system providing a full range of care facilities including 16 acute care hospitals, physician groups and community clinics.
- Blessed with a low crime rate, a high standard of living and practically perfect weather, Napa is a great place to visit and an even better community.".
- This vibrant city is home to some of northern California's finest examples of Victorian homes.
- A partner organization of the Providence St. Joseph (Psjh) Health family, which operates 50 exceptional hospitals and more than 800 clinics across seven western states, SJH strives to provide perfect care while ensuring every encounter is sacred.
- Experience all that beautiful and sunny Northern California has to offer from the charming community of Napa.
- Experienced physician preferred, but new graduates are welcome. Visa H1B candidates are also welcome.
- Napa, California - Seeking an exemplary BC/BE Hospitalist physician.
- Backed by state-of-the-art facilities and leading edge technology, our outstanding medical team ensures Napa Valley residents the best care possible close to home.
- With hundreds of physician and advanced practice clinician opportunities in virtually all specialties at any given time, Psjh and SJH offer diverse locations, lifestyles and practice models.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Provider Solutions + Development