Hospitalist Jobs in California
Friday · August 17, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Pasadena) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- Day shifts - rounding, discharge.
- 14 day shifts (10 hours/shift).
- DaVita Medical Group offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census.
- Join our Hospitalist team that covers both Huntington Memorial Hospital and Arcadia Methodist Hospital on a rotating basis!
- Residency training in Internal/ Family Medicine.
- Ranked Top 100 for Influential and.1 in Innovation for Healthcare Companies.
- Swing - ER Consults, admissions, rounding backup.
- At least one year of experience in hospital or managed care environment.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Unrestricted CA Medical License.
- Average census 10-15 patients.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- 3 swing shifts (8 hours/shift).
- Flexible scheduling, day shifts scheduled in blocks.
- DaVita Medical Group is looking for a Full-Time Hospitalist Physician to join our team in Pasadena.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, DaVita Medical Group is the place for you.
- Night - admissions, rounding.
- 3 night shifts (9 or 12 hours/shift).
- Team-based environment with both clinical and administrative support.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Healthcare Partners .