Hospitalist Jobs in California
Wednesday · July 18, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (San Gabriel) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Less than 10 admissions per night.
- Comfortable in ICU with support.
- Good support staff, in-house.
- 7 on / 7 off.
- Malpractice Coverage.
- 30-60 days to credential.
- Benefit Stipend option All available travel reimbursements.
- Board Certified in Internal or Family Medicine, Or Board Eligible within 5 years.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- No Codes.
- Internal Medicine or Family Medicine training.
- No Procedures.
- 12-hour shifts, day or night.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- KPG Healthcare is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Permanent Position.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Less than 20 patient encounters per day.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago
by KPG Healthcare.