Hospitalist Jobs in California
Wednesday · July 18, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This locum tenen pays $140 per hour.
This locum tenen job opening (Orange County ) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Seeing less than 16 patients per day.
- In-house credentialing assistance.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- Weekly pay via direct deposit.
- KPG Healthcare is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Inpatient hospital setting.
- 7 on / 7 off Schedule.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Malpractice Insurance coverage with tail.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Pay Rate.
- Residency trained in Internal Medicine.
- 12 hour Day and Night Shifts available.
- Hourly pay for all hours worked.
- Full Time / Part Time.
- All available travel reimbursements.
This locum job opening was posted
6 days ago
by KPG Healthcare.