Hospitalist Jobs in California
Wednesday · July 18, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (1.5 hours east of San Jose, CA) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Seven day-on/seven day off 12-hour shifts.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible.
- Competitive compensation.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- This facility is willing to license a well-qualified candidate.
- We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- Board certified or eligible.
- This facility uses the Epic EMR system.
- A California-based medical facility needs locum tenens hospitalist coverage.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Give Weatherby a.
- The provider will work a seven day-on/seven day-off schedule.
- No procedures.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 15 - 16 patients per day in an open ICU, and is not required to do procedures.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
This locum job opening was posted
8 days ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.