Hospitalist Jobs in California
Friday · November 26, 2021
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Mountain View) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Explore the City by playing in over 1,000 acres of park and wildlife areas, dining at delectable restaurants, watching live performances at the Center for Performing Arts and Shoreline Amphitheatre, discovering the historic Rengstorff House and visiting the Computer History Museum.
- Nestled between the Santa Cruz Mountains and San Francisco Bay, Mountain View is a diverse community ideally located in the middle of the Silicon Valley (10 miles north of San Jose and 35 miles south of San Francisco).
- Employed position offering guaranteed base plus productivity compensation.
- Francie Louie, Clinical Recruiter at or e-mail.
- This is a rare opportunity to join "The Hospital of Silicon Valley.
- From outdoor entertainment and recreation to technological industry and a thriving Downtown shopping district, Mountain View entices visitors to enjoy all it has to offer.
- This position will provide services primarily at El Camino Hospital but may include other facilities in the vicinity.
- Cases include general OR anesthesia, OB and B.
- Fidere Anesthesia Consultants, an affiliate practice of Envision Physician Services, is seeking a BC/BE Anesthesiologist with ICU/Critical Care Fellowship training to join our expanding team.
- " El Camino Hospital opened its new facility doors in 2009, and to this day has continued to boast state-of-the-art technology combined with excellent care!
- At just over 12 square miles, the City is home to approximately 75,000 residents, many nationally and internationally known corporations, and a thriving small business base.
- Join a collaborative team of well-respected anesthesiologists.
- Intensivists see Medical, Surgical, Cardiothoracic, and Neuro patients.
- Envision Physician Services offers a competitive compensation and benefits plan, generous time off, 401K, and paid malpractice with tail coverage.
- Strong, stable and growing organization.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago
by Envision Physician Services