Hospitalist Jobs in California
Thursday · October 18, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Mountain View) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 12 hour shifts for ICU.
- Hearts if fellowship trained.
- Epic EMR.
- " El Camino Hospital opened its new facility doors in 2009, and to this day has continued to boast state-of-the-art technology combined with excellent care!
- This is a rare opportunity to join "The Hospital of Silicon Valley.
- Cutting edge innovation with the highest quality equipment!
- Envision is offering a strong salary with full company benefits and paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage!
- Block scheduling flexible with cases done in the OR and shifts in ICU.
- Case mix: General, OB, Ortho, GYN, Oncology, Neuro.
- Established team of 42 physicians - Very collegial environment.
- 16 beds- Medical, Surgical, Cardiothoracic, and Neuro ICU Patients.
- Ancc Hospital Magnet Designation for Nursing Excellence.
- Envision physician services is seeking a Board Certified Anesthesiologist with Critical Care Fellowship to join our expanding team in Mountain View, CA!
- The city is home to many prominent, cutting-edge technology companies and benefits from its proximity to Stanford University, one of the world's leading research and teaching institutions.
- Bay Area's Parent Family Favorite Award (Bay Area Parent Magazine 2015).
- Located 35 miles south of San Francisco and 14 miles north of San Jose in the heart of Silicon Valley, Palo Alto is a charming mix of old and new.
- Intensivists see Medical, Surgical, Cardiothoracic, and Neuro patients.
- Excellent on-site and regional leadership!
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago
by Envision Physician Services