Hospitalist Jobs in California
Wednesday · July 18, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- The schools in the area are also well-known in the state, they have been named on the California Distinguished Schools list.
- This job opportunity is with a top-rated Healthcare Organization serving the community for over 20+ years.
- With 35 parks and 11 community centers, residents can enjoy playgrounds, swimming, youth sports, adult sports, senior activities, and special interest classes.
- The ICU is open with excellent sub-specialty support.
- Located less than an hour to Downtown Los Angeles, this city is located in Greater Los Angeles and is one of the most desired cities in the Southern California area.
- Paid Time Off of 1 week per year offered.
- The compensation package is one of the best in the area and to be discussed with qualified candidates.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in California.
- Sign-on bonus is negotiable.
- The physician will not have to travel to both hospitals on the same day.
- Facility: Join a well-established multi-specialty group serving the San Bernardino County.
- Come see why so many people move to this city.
- Location: Beautiful Southern California living!
- Relocation assistance offered with full benefit.
- Opportunity: Day Hospitalist opening joining a team of 25 other Hospitalist Physicians.
- The Hospitalist program has very low turn over and the work-life balance is an emphasis for the group.
- Average census of 15 Daily.
- Inpatient services will be provided at the two local hospitals located 15 minutes apart.
- Compensation: Very competitive salary following the Mgma guidelines.
- The schedule is Day blocked 7on/7off (7a-7p), 15 shifts per month with NO Procedures.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago