Hospitalist Jobs in California
Wednesday · July 18, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Hermosa Beach) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Spanish or Korean speaking capabilities in a medical setting preferred.
- HealthCare Partners is looking for a Per Diem Inpatient Family Medicine Physician to join our Senior Wellness Team in the Torrance/Hermosa Beach region.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners is the place for you.
- Board Certified.
- Unrestricted CA Medical License.
- CA Driver's license active in good standing.
- HealthCare Partners offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census.
- Driving daily to meet and consult with patients at Torrance Memorial Medical Center, Little Company of Mary Torrance and San Pedro.
- 1-2 years of previous inpatient experience.
- Our initial online application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Consulting with geriatric patients in an inpatient setting in the South Bay Community.
- Familiarity or previous experience in coding, billing, and documentation.
- Other duties include chart and medical review, capturing and addressing chronic conditions.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- Flexibility and adaptability will be highly considered.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Healthcare Partners .