Hospitalist Jobs in California
Wednesday · June 20, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Barstow) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Should you have an interest in learning more about this opportunity. Please be prepared to share a current CV at the time of the communication.
- The average contact hours on a 24-hour shift is typically (very minimal) 2-5.
- Our medical professionals rely on us for our dedication to providing important locum tenens advantages, which includes A++ malpractice insurance as well as travel and housing coverage.
- The tentative scheduled start is set for July 2018 and the coverage needs are on-going.
- Details on the job: The Physician will provide well babies coverage along with ER calls for Peds to include any Pediatric patient admits.
- These commitments are evidenced by our inclusion in Inavero's Best of Staffing Lists for both Talent and Clients.
- The period of performance is "as soon as credentialed" working 5-7 day stints at a time of 24-hour coverage.
- Address: rial Blvd.
- Your Proven Quality Partner IN Medical Staffing.
- Connect with me on Linkedin.
- Shifts: 24 hour shifts (7a-7a) On.
- For almost 30 years, Medical Doctor Associates has been providing physician and advanced practice professionals for a variety of placement options including locum tenens, temporary and temp-to-perm.
- Suite 300.
- MDA is also a proud member of the National Association of Locum Tenens Organizations (Nalto).
- We have earned the trust of prestigious facilities across the country with our dedication to quality and ongoing satisfaction.
- MDA is part of the Cross Country Healthcare family of brands, a national leader in healthcare staffing and workforce solutions.
- Medical Doctor Associates (MDA) has a need for a Locum Tenens Pediatric Hospitalist Physician for our California client.
- In addition, our in-house Credentials Verification Organization, Credent, has been certified by the National Committee on Quality Assurance (Ncqa) since 2001.
- Kelly Berrall.
This locum job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Medical Doctor Associates.