Hospitalist Jobs in California
Wednesday · June 20, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Sacramento) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Gets transfers from other hospitals but don't transfer out.
- IM Only.
- Weekly pay via direct deposit.
- See 13-14 patients per day for 9 hour shifts.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- 18-19 Days a Month Required.
- In-house credentialing assistance.
- KPG Healthcare is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- 5 admitting teams 6-8 admits per 10 hour shift.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- 11-13 rounding teams.
- Great Benefits Package.
- Malpractice Insurance coverage with tail.
- Month-to-month scheduling.
- ICU's can co-manage if you want with intensivists.
- DEA Acls Required.
- 8a-5p, 7a-5p, 2p-12a, 9p-7a.
- Rounding, Admitting, ER runs codes.
- All available travel reimbursements.
- Hourly pay for all hours worked.
- Complete specialty support.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Seeing All Ages.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by KPG Healthcare.