Hospitalist Jobs in California
Wednesday · June 20, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Central) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Open ICU.
- No Procedures.
- Apply by forwarding.
- About 8 admissions per night.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible within 5 years of residency.
- NO Codes.
- Hospitalist Locum coverage in California.
- Shifts: 7p to 7a.
- Current Acls.
- Nocturnist block shifts available.
- California state license prior to starting assignment.
- Schedule a time to speak with a Locum Connections Recruiter.
This locum job opening was posted
2 days ago
by Locum Connections