Hospitalist Jobs in California
Wednesday · June 20, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Coastal) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- California state license prior to starting assignment.
- Apply by forwarding.
- Required central lines, lumbar punctures.
- Day or Night shifts available.
- Hospitalist Locum coverage in California.
- Schedule a time to speak with a Locum Connections Recruiter at.
- Preferred intubation.
- Residents rounding with physician.
- Register for Job Alerts at.
- EMR: Meditech.
- 20-25 patient encounters/shift average.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible within 5 years of residency.
This locum job opening was posted
2 days ago
by Locum Connections