Hospitalist Jobs in California
Sunday · May 27, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $275,000 with a potential salary of $300,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Victorville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- NO Procedures.
- Month-to-month scheduling.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- 7 Days on, 7 Days off - Hospitalist Schedule.
- At least one year of experience preferred, but not required.
- All available travel reimbursements.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- 7am - 7pm.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Benefits include full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage, CME support, and PTO.
- KPG Healthcare is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- 285K+ Annual Salary Package.
- Full Time.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- NO Codes.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Residency Trained in Internal Medicine, OR Family Medicine.
- Board Certified in Internal or Family Medicine, Or Board Eligible within 5 years.
- Low Volume - Less than 10 patients per day.
- Permanent, W-2 position.
- Seeing adult patients only.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago
by KPG Healthcare.