Hospitalist Jobs in California
Thursday · February 21, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Hospitalist/Nocturnist Opportunity.
- This is a 200+ provider, well established multi-specialty group.
- Work 7on 7off, 7PM to 7AM shifts, Monday through Sunday preferable but flexible, partially onsite inpatient, partially home based for those positions transitioning to administrative.
- Full time W2 position.
- Other benefits: Reimburse for DEA and license, CME benefit = 5 days/yr and $1000 (if you do not use the total $1000, the remainder will roll over to the next year- not to exceed $2000), healthcare/dental/vision, retirement in the form of 401K.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Los Angeles, CA.
- Variety of potential hospitals in the LA/San Fernando/Glendale/Burbank/ areas.
- Join one of the largest healthcare networks of physicians and specialists in Southern California.
- Potential to transition to a leadership/administrative role, supporting the repatriation team and working from home.
- Compensation: competitive based on experience.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 24.