Hospitalist Jobs in California
Monday · December 10, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- This is a 200+ provider, well established multi-specialty group.
- Full time W2 position.
- Hospitalist/Nocturnist Opportunity.
- Other benefits: Reimburse for DEA and license, CME benefit = 5 days/yr and $1000 (if you do not use the total $1000, the remainder will roll over to the next year- not to exceed $2000), healthcare/dental/vision, retirement in the form of 401K.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Los Angeles, CA.
- Variety of potential hospitals in the LA/San Fernando/Glendale/Burbank/ areas.
- Join one of the largest healthcare networks of physicians and specialists in Southern California.
- Compensation: competitive based on experience.
- Potential to transition to a leadership/administrative role, supporting the repatriation team and working from home.
- Work 7on 7off, 7PM to 7AM shifts, Monday through Sunday preferable but flexible, partially onsite inpatient, partially home based for those positions transitioning to administrative.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 24.