Hospitalist Jobs in California
Friday · August 17, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Compensation: competitive based on experience.
- This is a 200+ provider, well established multi-specialty group.
- Other benefits: Reimburse for DEA and license, CME benefit = 5 days/yr and $1000 (if you do not use the total $1000, the remainder will roll over to the next year- not to exceed $2000), healthcare/dental/vision, retirement in the form of 401K.
- Join one of the largest healthcare networks of physicians and specialists in Southern California.
- Full time W2 position.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Los Angeles, CA.
- Work 7on 7off, 7PM to 7AM shifts, Monday through Sunday preferable but flexible, partially onsite inpatient, partially home based for those positions transitioning to administrative.
- Potential to transition to a leadership/administrative role, supporting the repatriation team and working from home.
- Hospitalist/Nocturnist Opportunity.
- Variety of potential hospitals in the LA/San Fernando/Glendale/Burbank/ areas.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago