Hospitalist Jobs in California
Wednesday · June 20, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Roseville) is a single-specialty group practice.
- RVU productivity incentive pay - paid out quarterly.
- A positive work-life balance and Northern California's natural beauty and lifestyle.
- Roseville is located in south Placer County and is just a short distance from Sacramento.
- 6 administrative &.4 clinical.
- This position effectively manages, directs and coordinates all aspects of the Hospitalist program from scheduling oversight, developing protocols and procedures, resolving operational and clinical issues, and providing leadership for the program.
- Roseville's excellent school system and beautiful neighborhoods makes Roseville an amazing place to raise a family.
- With an abundance of shopping, dining, arts, entertainment, business and recreation, Roseville has something for everyone.
- Sutter Medical Group is seeking a Hospitalist Medical Director to join their growing Hospitalist division in Roseville, CA.
- 9 to 12 hour rounding or admission shifts.
- Generous compensation and benefits, including 401(k).
- It boasts a diverse economy with ventures ranging from technology, health care, agriculture and financial services.
- Roseville is a spectacular place to live, work and play.
- Shift pay with shareholder track.
- Differentials for PM and Night Shifts.
- The Medical Director is responsible for the following supervision: oversee performance of 15+ Hospitalist physicians, perform ongoing mentoring and case review with each physician, perform case review as needed, advise the program in recruiting evaluation and retention, and attend various meetings to discuss status/progress of the program.
- Centrally located, Roseville is only an hour from Lake Tahoe and two hours from the San Francisco.
- Advanced practice technology, including: Electronic Medical Records.
- Quality bonus - paid out annually.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago
by Sutter Health