Hospitalist Jobs in California
Wednesday · June 20, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Los Angeles) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hours are 5 pm to 7 am with 10-11 shifts per month.
- There are 6-12 admissions per night.
- We are currently searching for a board certified nocturnal hospitalist to work in Whittier California, a suburb of Los Angeles.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Los Angeles, CA.
- No ICU, code blue coverage or procedures.
- A competitive salary in the range of $270k plus quarterly bonuses (based on experience), full benefits (medical, dental, vision), long-term stock incentive,CME reimbursement, malpractice with tail insurance, 401(K) matching, life insurance, and relocation expenses.
- Cross cover on average 50 patients.
- This position is hospital employed.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago