Hospitalist Jobs in California
Tuesday · April 24, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Eureka) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This family-friendly city of approximately 40,ered to the west by the beautiful Humboldt Bay and to the east by mountains thick with giant redwoods.
- St. Joseph Health (SJH) is an integrated Catholic health care delivery system providing a full range of care facilities including 16 acute care hospitals, physician groups and community clinics.
- Join a well-established team of dedicated providers at St. Joseph Health Medical Group's Humboldt Medical Specialists and enjoy unparalleled quality of life in the scenic beauty of northern California.
- Competitive compensation.
- Comprehensive benefits.
- St. Joseph Health Medical Group is committed to improving local access to care in Sonoma, Napa, Humboldt, and surrounding communities.
- Visitors and citizens alike enjoy boating, sport fishing, kayaking and backpacking.
- With hundreds of physician and advanced practice clinician opportunities in virtually all specialties at any given time, Psjh and SJH offer diverse locations, lifestyles and practice models.
- Two to five years of experience is preferred, but motivated new graduates are welcome. Ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, flexible and kind.
- Nestled on the scenic Northern California coastline, Eureka is 280 miles north of San Francisco, and 100 miles south of the Oregon border.
- A partner organization of the Providence St. Joseph (Psjh) Health family, which operates 50 exceptional hospitals and more than 800 clinics across seven western states, SJH strives to provide perfect care while ensuring every encounter is sacred.
- With offices throughout the Northern California region, we offer many convenient locations.
- Our team of like-minded providers offers high quality, patient-centered care as well as a more satisfying experience for patients and families with a focus on maintaining continuity of care throughout the group.
- Full-time position.
- Eureka, California - Seeking an excellent BC/BE Hospitalist physician.
- With over 225 providers, our tradition of excellence extends to all aspects of care-from routine check-ups to leading-edge surgical procedures.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago
by Provider Solutions + Development