Hospitalist Jobs in California
Tuesday · April 24, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Gridley) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We are helping a California-based hospital that is currently seeking a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- You should be board certified or board eligible in internal medicine and emergency medicine.
- Your assignment schedule will be 24-hour shifts, and you will see 10-15 hospitalist patients and up to 40 ER patients per shift.
- Let your recruiter know if this assignment sounds like a good fit for you.
- BC/BE in IM and EM required.
- CA state license needed.
- 10-15 hospitalist patients per shift.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
- You need to have an active CA state license for this assignment.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- EM and hospitalist work.
- Licensing assistance.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago