Hospitalist Jobs in California
Tuesday · April 24, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Santa Rosa) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Benefits include full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage, CME support, PTO and more.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- No Codes, Procedures or.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Full Time.
- Are you sick of being catfished by opportunities in "wine country"? Only to find there isn't a drop of wine culture in the area?
- Santa Rosa is the real deal.
- EMR: Epic.
- Permanent, W-2 position.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- All Adult Patients.
- 7pm - 7am.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Residency trained in Internal or Family Medicine.
- Nocturnist Schedule, 7 days on, 7 days off.
- Closed ICU.
- Inpatient Hospital Setting.
- Excellent Support Staff.
- License Fees, Cell Phone, and Free meals included!
- All available travel reimbursements.
- Seeing less than 15 patients per day, 2-5 night admissions.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Located about one hour north of San Francisco proper, it is THE legitimate city of relaxation.
- KPG Healthcare is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Board Certified in Internal or Family Medicine, or Board Eligible within 5 years.
- 260K Annual Salary Package.
- Month-to-month scheduling.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago
by KPG Healthcare.