Hospitalist Jobs in California
Sunday · March 18, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This locum tenen pays $160 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Stockton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- KPG Healthcare is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- 12-hour Day & Night shifts available to schedule.
- Hourly pay for all hours worked.
- Weekly pay via direct deposit.
- Residency Trained in Internal or Family Medicine.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- All available travel reimbursements.
- One of the major medical groups in partnership with KPG is welcoming new, qualified applicants who are interested in Hospitalist and/or Nocturnist work in the Stockton, CA area.
- Board Certified in Internal or Family Medicine, or Board Eligible within 5 years.
- Internal Medicine and Family Medicine Physicians are welcome. No Procedures, No Rapid Response, No.
- Open ICU.
- Month-to-month scheduling.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Flexible, ongoing scheduling for large blocks available.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- 14-16 daily encounters.
- In-house credentialing assistance.
- Malpractice Insurance coverage with tail.
This locum job opening was posted
4 days ago
by KPG Healthcare.