Hospitalist Jobs in California
Sunday · March 18, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (San Bernardino) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- No procedures required.
- 7 on/ 7 off.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- PTO and more!
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- KPG Healthcare is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Involved with the code and rapid response teams.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Possible sign-on bonus,.
- Full Time.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- See approximately 15-18 pts per day (day shift only).
- 300k+ salary with benefits,.
- Open ICU with intensivists.
- Approximately 5-8 admissions per night (nocturnist only).
- CME $$,.
- Specialists available for consult (most in-house).
- Cross coverage for Med-Surg and ICU floors (nocturnist only).
- 7pm - 7am.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago
by KPG Healthcare.