Hospitalist Jobs in California
Sunday · March 18, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Ventilation management, intubation, central lines, arterial lines, LPs, paracentesis, and thoracentesis are all preferred.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Give Weatherby a.
- IM or FP welcomed.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- They will consider board certified or board eligible IM or FP physicians.
- The shift times are from 7 AM to 7 PM, 9 AM to 9 PM, and 9 PM to 7 AM You will see an average of 18 patients per day and 3 to 4 admissions during the swing and night shifts.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- 10- and 12-hour shifts.
- Assistance with hospital privileges will be provided.
- Open ICU.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Competitive compensation.
- A California medical facility seeks a hospitalist to assist with temporary coverage.
This locum job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.