Hospitalist Jobs in California
Sunday · March 18, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Board certification preferred.
- Procedures required.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Ventilation management, central lines, and intubations are required.
- Competitive compensation.
- The ideal candidate will be board certified in IM with an active California medical license in-hand.
- ICU coverage required.
- Assistance with hospital privileges will be provided.
- Locum tenens physician will see approximately 16 adult patients per day.
- Weatherby covers malpractice, travel, and housing while on assignment.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- The hospitalist responds to codes.
- The shifts will be from 7 AM to 7 PM, with beeper. Blocks of seven are preferred, but they will look at shorter blocks if candidate is willing to commit for at least six months.
- IM candidates preferred.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- 7 on/7 off ideal.
- A hospitalist physician is needed to provide coverage at a California medical facility.
This locum job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.