Hospitalist Jobs in California
Sunday · March 18, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Near Napa Valley) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Excellent sub-specialty support, no procedures necessary.
- Fifteen minutes to Napa Valley, California's premier wine country you can visit some of the nation's best vineyards, high-end restaurants, and boutique shopping.
- Join a cohesive team of 20+ physicians at this 180 acute care hospital.
- The community offers a great quality of life with big city access and lower housing costs.
- Enjoy 7 on 7 off block schedule, days only and Nocturnist schedules available.
- H1 visa sponsorships available.
- Top Tier compensation along with performance based incentives.
- Hospitalist Opening near Napa Valley, CA.
- With close proximity to Napa Valley, San Francisco and Sacramento, this thriving community is a great place to live and work.
- Lake Tahoe, Sonoma, Napa and other great towns and locations are within a short drive.
- Robust benefit package includes a Path to Partnership.
- Live and work near beautiful Napa Valley with easy access to San Francisco.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.