Hospitalist Jobs in California
Thursday · February 21, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Near Napa Valley) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Excellent sub-specialty support, no procedures necessary.
- Robust benefit package includes a Path to Partnership.
- Top Tier compensation along with performance based incentives.
- Enjoy 7 on 7 off block schedule, days only and Nocturnist schedules available.
- H1 visa sponsorships available.
- Live and work near beautiful Napa Valley with easy access to San Francisco.
- Hospitalist Opening near Napa Valley, CA.
- Join a cohesive team of 20+ physicians at this 180 acute care hospital.
- The community offers a great quality of life with big city access and lower housing costs.
- Lake Tahoe, Sonoma, Napa and other great towns and locations are within a short drive.
- With close proximity to Napa Valley, San Francisco and Sacramento, this thriving community is a great place to live and work.
- Fifteen minutes to Napa Valley, California's premier wine country you can visit some of the nation's best vineyards, high-end restaurants, and boutique shopping.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Feb 4.