Hospitalist Jobs in California
Sunday · March 18, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Fairfield) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Licensing assistance.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- ICU rounding and rapid response required.
- The schedule will consist of 12-hour day and night shifts, and the covering physician will see an average of 15-20 patients per day.
- At CompHealth, we work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations no matter what you are looking for.
- BC/BE required.
- EMR is Cerner.
- The ideal physician is board certified or board eligible.
- A California medical center is in need of a locum tenens internal medicine or family medicine hospitalist to assist with their growing program.
- CA state license needed.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
- For this assignment, you need to have an active CA state license.
- The facility uses Cerner EMR for charting.
- No vents or mandatory procedures.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago