Hospitalist Jobs in California
Thursday · February 22, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Salinas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The EMR system is Meditech.
- For this position, you need to have an active CA state license.
- Licensing assistance.
- A California-based medical center is currently seeking an internal medicine or family medicine hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible.
- Locum tenens doctors deliver highly valued services in community health centers, health professional shortage areas, low-income districts, and other urban locations in need.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- Arterial/central lines, lumbar puncture, codes, and ICU required.
- BC/BE required.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
- CA state license needed.
- To be a part of this revolution in care, contact your personal CompHealth representative today.
- EMR is Meditech.
- The schedule will consist of day, night, and swing shifts, and you will see 17-19 patients per day.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago