Hospitalist Jobs in California
Thursday · February 22, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Merced) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The schedule is from 7:00pm to 7:00am with a bulk of the shift dedicated to admitting approximately 12 to 15 patients per night.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
- Board certified/eligible.
- CA license required.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- All major sub specialty backups are available.
- Ninety percent of United States healthcare facilities use locum tenens physicians every year.
- The EMR system is Cerner.
- A California-based facility is currently seeking a Hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- No procedures required.
- EMR is Cerner.
- CompHealth can help you find a perfect fit.
- The preferred candidate is board certified in internal medicine or family practice, or board eligible within 3 years of residency.
- Additionally, a CA state medical license is required for this position.
- Licensing assistance.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Admitting 12-15 patients per night.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago