Hospitalist Jobs in California
Thursday · February 22, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Bakersfield) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- A California-based facility is currently seeking an internal medicine hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- Because we work with thousands of healthcare facilities throughout the country, we can find the right job and location for you.
- EMR is Cerner.
- No mandatory procedures.
- The EMR system is Cerner.
- Licensing fees and processing.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
- For this position, you need to have an active CA state license.
- BC required.
- The schedule consists of night shifts, and you will see an average of 10-12 patients per shift.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- ICU required.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- The covering physician must be board certified.
- CA state license needed.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago