Hospitalist Jobs in California
Thursday · February 22, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Santa Monica) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Providence Health & Services is a not-for-profit system of hospitals, clinics and medical groups with a mission to serve everyone-especially the poor and vulnerable.
- Santa Monica is one of the most livable cities in Los Angeles, and for good reason, with its iconic, three-mile beach and easy, scenic access to the coast-hugging Santa Monica Mountains.
- With a particularly agreeable climate also in its favor, Santa Monica has become home to numerous Hollywood celebrities and an affluent class of nature lovers who also appreciate the city's revitalized downtown and convenient location just 15 miles from the heart of Los Angeles.
- Saint John's is home to the world-renowned John Wayne Cancer Institute, dedicated to clinical research and medical advancements in cancer care.
- Santa Monica, California -- Seeking a BC/BE Hospitalist physician.
- Experienced physician preferred, but new graduates are welcome. Join a well-established team of providers at Providence Saint John's Health Center and enjoy meaningful work while savoring all that sunny California has to offer. Providence Saint John's Health Center has been named one of "America's 50 Best Hospitals" by a leading national ratings organization eight years in a row (2007-2014).
- Full-time position.
- Saint John's is a 266-bed facility with the latest in diagnostic technology and specialty care with a strong dedication to our core service lines: cardiac care, oncology, orthopedics and women's health.
- With hundreds of physician and advanced practice clinician opportunities in virtually all specialties at any given time, Psjh and Providence offer diverse locations, lifestyles and practice models.
- Providence is a partner organization of the Providence St. Joseph Health (Psjh) family, which operates 50 exceptional hospitals and more than 800 clinics across seven western states.
- Comprehensive benefits.
- Flexible schedule.
- Competitive compensation.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago
by Providence Health & Services (Physician)