Hospitalist Jobs in California
Wednesday · June 20, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- For the wine connoisseur, scenic Napa Valley is just a short drive away.
- Applicants should have a demonstrated interest in teaching and clinical care.
- Sacramento is the seventh most populous city in California.
- Fellowship applicants should have completed a Family Medicine or Internal Medicine residency program and be board certified or board eligible with certification pending.
- The Sutter Medical Center Hospitalist Fellowship Program provides a rich educational experience for graduates of either Family Medicine or Internal Medicine residency programs with a core curriculum based on the Society of Hospital Medicine clinical core competencies.
- The goals of the program are to provide fellows with advanced hospital medicine skills combined with a strong evidence-based knowledge basis in addition to developing future leaders and clinician-educators in hospital medicine.
- Sacramento, the state capital of California, is the core cultural and economic engine of a four-county metropolitan area exceeding 2 million residents.
- Whether it is honoring its Gold Rush beginnings in Old Sacramento or cheering on its professional basketball team, the Sacramento Kings, or its minor league baseball club, the Sacramento River Cats, the city celebrates its past and present.
- Centrally located, it is an hour and a half from the mountains of Lake Tahoe or the bay of San Francisco.
- The salary for the 2019-2020 academic year is $80,000 plus benefits including options for medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, disability and liability coverage, vacation and conference allowance as well as meals, parking and sick leave coverage.
- Sacramento has close access to fabulous lakes and rivers, snow sports and beautiful trails for running, hiking, biking, etc.
- The city offers a wealth of cultural diversity and ample activities, including museums, parks and historical sites.
- Greater Sacramento has been cited as one of the five most livable regions in America.
- Sutter Hospitalist Fellowship Program.
- Fellowships begin in July.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Sutter Health