Hospitalist Jobs in California
Thursday · February 21, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Fellowship applicants should have completed a Family Medicine or Internal Medicine residency program and be board certified or board eligible with certification pending.
- Greater Sacramento has been cited as one of the five most livable regions in America.
- Sacramento, the state capital of California, is the core cultural and economic engine of a four-county metropolitan area exceeding 2 million residents.
- The city offers a wealth of cultural diversity and ample activities, including museums, parks and historical sites.
- The goals of the program are to provide fellows with advanced hospital medicine skills combined with a strong evidence-based knowledge basis in addition to developing future leaders and clinician-educators in hospital medicine.
- Whether it is honoring its Gold Rush beginnings in Old Sacramento or cheering on its professional basketball team, the Sacramento Kings, or its minor league baseball club, the Sacramento River Cats, the city celebrates its past and present.
- The Sutter Medical Center Hospitalist Fellowship Program provides a rich educational experience for graduates of either Family Medicine or Internal Medicine residency programs with a core curriculum based on the Society of Hospital Medicine clinical core competencies.
- For the wine connoisseur, scenic Napa Valley is just a short drive away.
- Applicants should have a demonstrated interest in teaching and clinical care.
- Fellowships begin in July.
- Sutter Hospitalist Fellowship Program.
- Sacramento has close access to fabulous lakes and rivers, snow sports and beautiful trails for running, hiking, biking, etc.
- Sacramento is the seventh most populous city in California.
- The salary for the 2019-2020 academic year is $80,000 plus benefits including options for medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, disability and liability coverage, vacation and conference allowance as well as meals, parking and sick leave coverage.
- Centrally located, it is an hour and a half from the mountains of Lake Tahoe or the bay of San Francisco.
This perm job from Sutter Health was last open on Nov 13.