Hospitalist Jobs in California
Friday · August 17, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Centrally located, it is an hour and a half from the mountains of Lake Tahoe or the bay of San Francisco.
- Fellowships begin in July.
- For the wine connoisseur, scenic Napa Valley is just a short drive away.
- The goals of the program are to provide fellows with advanced hospital medicine skills combined with a strong evidence-based knowledge basis in addition to developing future leaders and clinician-educators in hospital medicine.
- Sacramento is the seventh most populous city in California.
- The Sutter Medical Center Hospitalist Fellowship Program provides a rich educational experience for graduates of either Family Medicine or Internal Medicine residency programs with a core curriculum based on the Society of Hospital Medicine clinical core competencies.
- Sacramento, the state capital of California, is the core cultural and economic engine of a four-county metropolitan area exceeding 2 million residents.
- Greater Sacramento has been cited as one of the five most livable regions in America.
- Sacramento has close access to fabulous lakes and rivers, snow sports and beautiful trails for running, hiking, biking, etc.
- Applicants should have a demonstrated interest in teaching and clinical care.
- The city offers a wealth of cultural diversity and ample activities, including museums, parks and historical sites.
- The salary for the 2019-2020 academic year is $80,000 plus benefits including options for medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, disability and liability coverage, vacation and conference allowance as well as meals, parking and sick leave coverage.
- Fellowship applicants should have completed a Family Medicine or Internal Medicine residency program and be board certified or board eligible with certification pending.
- Whether it is honoring its Gold Rush beginnings in Old Sacramento or cheering on its professional basketball team, the Sacramento Kings, or its minor league baseball club, the Sacramento River Cats, the city celebrates its past and present.
- Sutter Hospitalist Fellowship Program.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Sutter Health