Hospitalist Jobs in California
Tuesday · January 16, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Merced) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 12 admits per shift.
- A California-based medical center is currently seeking a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- CompHealth can make finding locums positions simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- The schedule is 7pm to 7am with no. The EMR system is Cerner.
- Licensing assistance.
- BC/BE required.
- CA state license and DEA needed.
- No codes, procedures, or ICU.
- EMR is Cerner.
- The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible.
- For this position, you need to have an active CA state license.
This perm job opening was posted