Hospitalist Jobs in California
Tuesday · January 16, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Redding) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- No procedures.
- All available travel reimbursements.
- All specialties available.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- 12-hour shifts.
- Month-to-month scheduling.
- Ongoing block scheduling.
- Hourly pay for all hours worked.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- In-house credentialing assistance.
- Weekly pay via direct deposit.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- 14-18 daily encounters.
- Malpractice Insurance coverage with tail.
- 2 daily admits.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- 45-day credentialing time.
- Capable of handling busy environments.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Open ICU.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- KPG Healthcare is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
This locum job opening was posted
4 days ago
by KPG Healthcare.