Hospitalist Jobs in California
Monday · January 27, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Los Angeles) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- KPG Healthcare is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- In-house credentialing assistance.
- 12 hour shifts.
- All Adult Patients.
- Hourly pay for all hours worked.
- Seeing less than 18 patients per day.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- All available travel reimbursements.
- Full Time.
- Weekly pay via direct deposit.
- Board Certified in Critical Care, or Board Eligible within 5 years.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Inpatient Hospital Setting.
- 12-14 Shifts/ Month.
- Per Diem, 5 shifts/ month.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Fellowship Trained in Critical Care Medicine.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Part Time.
- 7am - 7pm.
- Malpractice Insurance coverage with tail.
- Excellent Support Staff - Most Specialty Back ups, Adv.
- Hourly Pay Rate - Dependent on Schedule/ Availability.
- No Trauma.
This locum tenen job from KPG Provider Services was last open on May 17.