Hospitalist Jobs in California
Sunday · September 15, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Los Angeles) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- In-house credentialing assistance.
- No Trauma.
- Full Time.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- 12 hour shifts.
- Per Diem, 5 shifts/ month.
- Seeing less than 18 patients per day.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Inpatient Hospital Setting.
- Hourly Pay Rate - Dependent on Schedule/ Availability.
- Part Time.
- All available travel reimbursements.
- Hourly pay for all hours worked.
- Fellowship Trained in Critical Care Medicine.
- 12-14 Shifts/ Month.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Excellent Support Staff - Most Specialty Back ups, Adv.
- 7am - 7pm.
- Malpractice Insurance coverage with tail.
- Weekly pay via direct deposit.
- All Adult Patients.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- KPG Healthcare is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Board Certified in Critical Care, or Board Eligible within 5 years.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
This locum tenen job from KPG Provider Services was last open on May 17.