Hospitalist Jobs in California
Tuesday · January 16, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Los Angeles) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 6-10 admits on nights.
- 12 Hour Shifts.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Cerner EMR.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Open ICU w/intensivists.
- Flexible, ongoing schedule.
- KPG Healthcare is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Code blues.
- Benefits Stipend depending on hours.
- 18-20 pt encounters per day.
- 7am - 7pm, 7pm - 7am).
- No procedures.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Hourly pay for all hours worked.
- Full array of specialists.
- Malpractice Insurance coverage.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago
by KPG Healthcare.