Hospitalist Jobs in California
Sunday · March 18, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Marin County) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- 18-20 Admissions on Day Shifts.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Blocks of 3 or 4.
- KPG Healthcare is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Weekly pay via direct deposit.
- Great Specialist Support.
- Less than 8 Night Admissions.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Part Time.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- 2+ Years of Hospitalist Experience Required.
- In-house credentialing assistance.
- Board Certified in Internal or Family Medicine, or Board Eligible within 5 years.
- Nocturnist or Swing Shift Schedule.
- Hourly pay for all hours worked.
- Nocturnist: 6pm-7am.
- Residency Trained in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Malpractice Insurance coverage.
- EMR: Paragon.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Swing: 4pm-1am.
- Month-to-month scheduling.
This locum job opening was posted
4 days ago
by KPG Healthcare.