Hospitalist Jobs in California
Tuesday · January 16, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- EMR: Epic.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- The average daily patient census is 10 to 12.
- Acls required.
- There are some specialties available.
- 14 shifts per month.
- The ideal candidate will have years of hospitalist experience.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- They are seeking an engaging physician who embraces a team approach to care and is able to build strong, enduring relationships with colleagues.
- A California-based medical facility is currently seeking an hospitalist for a locum tenens to permanent assignment.
- Competitive compensation.
- 7 on/7 off welcomed.
- ICU coverage required.
- 12-hour day shifts.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- The shifts are from 7 AM to 7 PM They will set up a seven day on and seven day off schedule if needed.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
This locum job opening was posted
by Weatherby Healthcare.