Hospitalist Jobs in California
Thursday · February 22, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Merced) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The ideal candidate will be Board Certified in OB/Gyn, able to demonstrate clinical excellence with superior communication skills, and have a focus on providing quality care placing the patient above all other considerations.
- TeamHealth is the industry leader in providing integrated hospital-based services offering the ability to grow professionally through CME and training created and provided by the TeamHealth Institute.
- Qualifications also include active and current skills in the full breadth of the OB/GYN specialty, a current or well in-process California license to practice.
- This part-time position entails providing a minimum of four 24-hour in-house shifts per month.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a part-time OB/Gyn Hospitalist to join our team at Mercy Medical Center in Merced, California.
- Other requirements include a willingness to drive patient safety and quality initiatives as required by the TeamHealth Patient Safety Organization, insurability for malpractice insurance, at least 2 years of active practice, and a successful record of accomplishment.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago