Hospitalist Jobs in California
Thursday · February 22, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Templeton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We ask that you be Board Certified in Orthopaedic Surgery, with current skills in the full breadth of orthopaedics, a current or expedited California license to practice.
- This position includes flexible scheduling available, position entails providing on average five 24-hour shifts per month, relocation not required, excellent pay and paid PLI with tail coverage.
- Other requirements include a willingness to drive patient safety and quality initiatives as required by TeamHealths Patient Safety Organization, insurability for malpractice insurance, at least 2 years of active practice, and a successful record of accomplishment.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Physician to join our established Orthopaedic Hospitalist program at Twin Cities Community Hospital in Templeton, California.
- The ideal candidate will demonstrate clinical excellence along with superior communication skills, and a focus on placing the patient above all other considerations and on providing quality care.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago