Hospitalist Jobs in California
Thursday · November 14, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Sacramento) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Annual stipend for participating in the Float role.
- Productivity and quality incentives.
- Relocation stipend.
- Sutter Medical Group is seeking Hospitalists to join our Hospitalist Program that operates in Sacramento, Roseville, Auburn and Davis, CA.
- Sutter Medical Group is a successful, 1000+ member multi-specialty group offering physicians the opportunity to build their practices within a progressive, financially sound and collaborative organization.
- SMG is recognized as a Top Performing Physician Group by the Integrated Healthcare Association.
- Our members are dedicated to providing the highest quality and most complete health care possible to the people in the communities we serve in the greater Sacramento Sierra Region of Amador, Placer, Sacramento, Solano and Yolo Counties.
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Signing bonus.
- Shift based.
- CME allowance.
- We currently have full time, part time and supplemental positions available and individual locations as well as a Hospitalist Float position.
- 1872 hours per year to be 1 full time employee (17-18 shifts per month).
- Award winning 401k plan.
- 1 hour admitting shifts, differentials for PM and night shifts.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago
by Sutter Health