Hospitalist Jobs in California
Monday · July 22, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Sacramento) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Relocation stipend.
- Productivity and quality incentives.
- Award winning 401k plan.
- Shift based.
- 18-19 shifts per month.
- SMG is recognized as a Top Performing Physician Group by the Integrated Healthcare Association.
- Sutter Medical Group is seeking a Hospitalist Float to join their growing Hospitalist division for Roseville and Auburn/Sacramento and Davis, CA.
- Sutter Medical Group is a successful, 1000+ member multi-specialty group offering physicians the opportunity to build their practices within a progressive, financially sound and collaborative organization.
- Our members are dedicated to providing the highest quality and most complete health care possible to the people in the communities we serve in the greater Sacramento Sierra Region of Amador, Placer, Sacramento, Solano and Yolo Counties.
- 10 or 12 hour admitting shifts, differentials for PM and night shifts.
- Annual stipend for participating in the Float role.
- Signing bonus.
- CME allowance.
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago
by Sutter Health