Hospitalist Jobs in California
Wednesday · May 22, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Sacramento) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Relocation stipend.
- CME allowance.
- Our members are dedicated to providing the highest quality and most complete health care possible to the people in the communities we serve in the greater Sacramento Sierra Region of Amador, Placer, Sacramento, Solano and Yolo Counties.
- Annual stipend for participating in the Float role.
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Sutter Medical Group is seeking a Hospitalist Float to join their growing Hospitalist division for Roseville and Auburn/Sacramento and Davis, CA.
- Sutter Medical Group is a successful, 1000+ member multi-specialty group offering physicians the opportunity to build their practices within a progressive, financially sound and collaborative organization.
- 18-19 shifts per month.
- 10 or 12 hour admitting shifts, differentials for PM and night shifts.
- Award winning 401k plan.
- Signing bonus.
- SMG is recognized as a Top Performing Physician Group by the Integrated Healthcare Association.
- Shift based.
- Productivity and quality incentives.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago
by Sutter Health