Hospitalist Jobs in California
Wednesday · August 12, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Sacramento) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- CME allowance.
- 1 hour admitting shifts, differentials for PM and night shifts.
- Sutter Medical Group is a successful, 1000+ member multi-specialty group offering physicians the opportunity to build their practices within a progressive, financially sound and collaborative organization.
- Productivity and quality incentives.
- Sutter Medical Group is seeking Hospitalists to join our Hospitalist Program that operates in Sacramento, Roseville, Auburn and Davis, CA.
- 1872 hours per year to be 1 full time employee (17-18 shifts per month).
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Annual stipend for participating in the Float role.
- Shift based.
- Our members are dedicated to providing the highest quality and most complete health care possible to the people in the communities we serve in the greater Sacramento Sierra Region of Amador, Placer, Sacramento, Solano and Yolo Counties.
- We currently have full time, part time and supplemental positions available and individual locations as well as a Hospitalist Float position.
- Signing bonus.
- Relocation stipend.
- SMG is recognized as a Top Performing Physician Group by the Integrated Healthcare Association.
- Award winning 401k plan.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Sutter Health