Hospitalist Jobs in California
Friday · March 22, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Sacramento) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Relocation stipend.
- 10 or 12 hour admitting shifts, differentials for PM and night shifts.
- Award winning 401k plan.
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- 18-19 shifts per month.
- Signing bonus.
- Shift based.
- Productivity and quality incentives.
- Sutter Medical Group is seeking a Hospitalist Float to join their growing Hospitalist division for Roseville and Auburn/Sacramento and Davis, CA.
- Our members are dedicated to providing the highest quality and most complete health care possible to the people in the communities we serve in the greater Sacramento Sierra Region of Amador, Placer, Sacramento, Solano and Yolo Counties.
- SMG is recognized as a Top Performing Physician Group by the Integrated Healthcare Association.
- Sutter Medical Group is a successful, 1000+ member multi-specialty group offering physicians the opportunity to build their practices within a progressive, financially sound and collaborative organization.
- Annual stipend for participating in the Float role.
- CME allowance.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago
by Sutter Health