Hospitalist Jobs in California
Thursday · November 14, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Sacramento) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Group does allow part time employees.
- Greater Sacramento has been cited as one of the five most livable regions in America.
- Sacramento is the seventh most populous city in California.
- Signing bonus and relocation stipend available.
- Whether it is honoring its Gold Rush beginnings in Old Sacramento or cheering on its professional basketball team, the Sacramento Kings, or its minor league baseball club, the Sacramento River Cats, the city celebrates its past and present.
- Advanced practice technology, including Electronic Medical Records.
- Sacramento has close access to fabulous lakes and rivers, snow sports and beautiful trails for running, hiking, biking, etc.
- Sutter Medical Group is a successful, 1000+ member multi-specialty group offering physicians the opportunity to build their practices within a progressive, financially sound and collaborative organization.
- Sacramento, the state capital of California, is the core cultural and economic engine of a four-county metropolitan area exceeding 2 million residents.
- Sutter Medical Group is seeking a Nocturnist Hospitalist to join their Hospitalist team in Sacramento, CA.
- For the wine connoisseur, scenic Napa Valley is just a short drive away.
- Centrally located, it is an hour and a half from the mountains of Lake Tahoe or the bay of San Francisco.
- SMG is recognized as a Top Performing Physician Group by the Integrated Healthcare Association.
- 1872 hours per year to be 1 full time employee (16-17 shifts per month).
- Will consider H1B Visa applicants.
- Generous compensation and benefits, including 401(k ), CME allowance.
- Differential for every shift worked as Nocturnist.
- Our members are dedicated to providing the highest quality and most complete health care possible to the people in the communities we serve in the greater Sacramento Sierra Region of Amador, Placer, Sacramento, Solano and Yolo Counties.
- The city offers a wealth of cultural diversity and ample activities, including museums, parks and historical sites.
- Competitive guarantee base pay, with productivity and quality bonus potential.
- A positive work-life balance and Northern California's natural beauty and lifestyle.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago
by Sutter Health