Hospitalist Jobs in California
Sunday · September 15, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Sacramento) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Group does allow part time employees.
- Sacramento has close access to fabulous lakes and rivers, snow sports and beautiful trails for running, hiking, biking, etc.
- 1872 hours per year to be 1 full time employee (16-17 shifts per month).
- Sutter Medical Group is seeking a Nocturnist Hospitalist to join their Hospitalist team in Sacramento, CA.
- Advanced practice technology, including Electronic Medical Records.
- Generous compensation and benefits, including 401(k ), CME allowance.
- For the wine connoisseur, scenic Napa Valley is just a short drive away.
- SMG is recognized as a Top Performing Physician Group by the Integrated Healthcare Association.
- Sacramento, the state capital of California, is the core cultural and economic engine of a four-county metropolitan area exceeding 2 million residents.
- Sutter Medical Group is a successful, 1000+ member multi-specialty group offering physicians the opportunity to build their practices within a progressive, financially sound and collaborative organization.
- A positive work-life balance and Northern California's natural beauty and lifestyle.
- Signing bonus and relocation stipend available.
- The city offers a wealth of cultural diversity and ample activities, including museums, parks and historical sites.
- Will consider H1B Visa applicants.
- Competitive guarantee base pay, with productivity and quality bonus potential.
- Sacramento is the seventh most populous city in California.
- Our members are dedicated to providing the highest quality and most complete health care possible to the people in the communities we serve in the greater Sacramento Sierra Region of Amador, Placer, Sacramento, Solano and Yolo Counties.
- Greater Sacramento has been cited as one of the five most livable regions in America.
- Centrally located, it is an hour and a half from the mountains of Lake Tahoe or the bay of San Francisco.
- Whether it is honoring its Gold Rush beginnings in Old Sacramento or cheering on its professional basketball team, the Sacramento Kings, or its minor league baseball club, the Sacramento River Cats, the city celebrates its past and present.
- Differential for every shift worked as Nocturnist.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago
by Sutter Health