Hospitalist Jobs in California
Wednesday · August 12, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Sacramento) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sacramento has close access to fabulous lakes and rivers, snow sports and beautiful trails for running, hiking, biking, etc.
- A positive work-life balance and Northern California's natural beauty and lifestyle.
- The city offers a wealth of cultural diversity and ample activities, including museums, parks and historical sites.
- Greater Sacramento has been cited as one of the five most livable regions in America.
- 1872 hours per year to be 1 full time employee (16-17 shifts per month).
- Differential for every shift worked as Nocturnist.
- Competitive guarantee base pay, with productivity and quality bonus potential.
- Whether it is honoring its Gold Rush beginnings in Old Sacramento or cheering on its professional basketball team, the Sacramento Kings, or its minor league baseball club, the Sacramento River Cats, the city celebrates its past and present.
- Will consider H1B Visa applicants.
- Signing bonus and relocation stipend available.
- Sutter Medical Group is a successful, 1000+ member multi-specialty group offering physicians the opportunity to build their practices within a progressive, financially sound and collaborative organization.
- Sacramento is the seventh most populous city in California.
- Centrally located, it is an hour and a half from the mountains of Lake Tahoe or the bay of San Francisco.
- Advanced practice technology, including Electronic Medical Records.
- Sutter Medical Group is seeking a Nocturnist Hospitalist to join their Hospitalist team in Sacramento, CA.
- Generous compensation and benefits, including 401(k ), CME allowance.
- SMG is recognized as a Top Performing Physician Group by the Integrated Healthcare Association.
- Group does allow part time employees.
- Sacramento, the state capital of California, is the core cultural and economic engine of a four-county metropolitan area exceeding 2 million residents.
- Our members are dedicated to providing the highest quality and most complete health care possible to the people in the communities we serve in the greater Sacramento Sierra Region of Amador, Placer, Sacramento, Solano and Yolo Counties.
- For the wine connoisseur, scenic Napa Valley is just a short drive away.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Sutter Health