Hospitalist Jobs in California
Wednesday · May 22, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Sacramento) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Whether it is honoring its Gold Rush beginnings in Old Sacramento or cheering on its professional basketball team, the Sacramento Kings, or its minor league baseball club, the Sacramento River Cats, the city celebrates its past and present.
- Generous compensation and benefits, including 401(k).
- SMG is recognized as a Top Performing Physician Group by the Integrated Healthcare Association.
- Sacramento is the seventh most populous city in California.
- Our members are dedicated to providing the highest quality and most complete health care possible to the people in the communities we serve in the greater Sacramento Sierra Region of Amador, Placer, Sacramento, Solano and Yolo Counties.
- Advanced practice technology, including Electronic Medical Records.
- Sacramento has close access to fabulous lakes and rivers, snow sports and beautiful trails for running, hiking, biking, etc.
- Sacramento, the state capital of California, is the core cultural and economic engine of a four-county metropolitan area exceeding 2 million residents.
- Centrally located, it is an hour and a half from the mountains of Lake Tahoe or the bay of San Francisco.
- For the wine connoisseur, scenic Napa Valley is just a short drive away.
- Competitive shift-based pay, with productivity and quality incentives.
- Greater Sacramento has been cited as one of the five most livable regions in America.
- A positive work-life balance and Northern California's natural beauty and lifestyle.
- Flexibility to work other shifts.
- The city offers a wealth of cultural diversity and ample activities, including museums, parks and historical sites.
- 1872 hours per month to be full time.
- Sutter Medical Group is seeking a Nocturnist Hospitalist to join their Hospitalist team in Sacramento, CA.
- Sutter Medical Group is a successful, 1000+ member multi-specialty group offering physicians the opportunity to build their practices within a progressive, financially sound and collaborative organization.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago
by Sutter Health