Hospitalist Jobs in California
Thursday · November 22, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Sacramento) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The city offers a wealth of cultural diversity and ample activities, including museums, parks and historical sites.
- Advanced practice technology, including Electronic Medical Records.
- Sutter Medical Group is a successful, 1000+ member multi-specialty group offering physicians the opportunity to build their practices within a progressive, financially sound and collaborative organization.
- Centrally located, it is an hour and a half from the mountains of Lake Tahoe or the bay of San Francisco.
- Flexibility to work other shifts.
- Competitive shift-based pay, with productivity and quality incentives.
- Whether it is honoring its Gold Rush beginnings in Old Sacramento or cheering on its professional basketball team, the Sacramento Kings, or its minor league baseball club, the Sacramento River Cats, the city celebrates its past and present.
- Sacramento is the seventh most populous city in California.
- Sutter Medical Group is seeking a Nocturnist Hospitalist to join their Hospitalist team in Sacramento, CA.
- For the wine connoisseur, scenic Napa Valley is just a short drive away.
- SMG is recognized as a Top Performing Physician Group by the Integrated Healthcare Association.
- Our members are dedicated to providing the highest quality and most complete health care possible to the people in the communities we serve in the greater Sacramento Sierra Region of Amador, Placer, Sacramento, Solano and Yolo Counties.
- Sacramento has close access to fabulous lakes and rivers, snow sports and beautiful trails for running, hiking, biking, etc.
- 1872 hours per month to be full time.
- Generous compensation and benefits, including 401(k).
- Greater Sacramento has been cited as one of the five most livable regions in America.
- A positive work-life balance and Northern California's natural beauty and lifestyle.
- Sacramento, the state capital of California, is the core cultural and economic engine of a four-county metropolitan area exceeding 2 million residents.
This perm job from Sutter Health was last open on Nov 13.