Hospitalist Jobs in California
Sunday · December 10, 2017
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (San Gabriel Valley) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Less than 10 admissions per night.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Internal Medicine or Family Medicine training.
- 12-hour shifts, day or night.
- Permanent Position.
- 1099 Contractor Status Or Permanent W-2 Status.
- Benefit Stipend option All available travel reimbursements.
- Malpractice Coverage.
- Good support staff, in-house.
- Centrally located in SoCal, easy access to beaches, mountains, dining & entertainment.
- No Procedures.
- Comfortable in ICU with support.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- 7 on / 7 off.
- 30-60 days to credential.
- No Codes.
- Less than 20 patient encounters per day.
- San Gabriel Valley, CA.
- BC or BE.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago
by KPG Healthcare.